fashion.monster

07 September 2012

...bad bitches on boards, barneys and really dark creatures...



and it's just Wednesday...









been working on really dark creatures... the custom vests that you little monsters have started to request after clients kept grabbing them off the racks... and couldn't be more excited about these one of a kind grunge punk fun vests.... then a little stop and shop for Big P at my second home... barneys.... oh how I love you.. and was lucky enough to catch some actual chicks that can skate... these two little high schoolers couldn't have more bad bitchness if they tried.... Kylie and Allie... 15 and 17... longboarding down Canon- I pull over to a screeching halt and get some bad ass shots of these badasses in training... and it's Friday afternoon... I'm already exhausted but as Lux and I say.... ain't no rest for the wicked...

then a little stop and shop for Big P a little tru











Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment