fashion.monster

28 August 2012

...the real street kids....







this is kendell ashley... she was cruising down hollywood while I was walking Jimi Hendrix on our nighttime walk... faded blue hair and a chick that ACTUALLY not only knows how to use a board and can cruise... but the real way to hold it... no poser shit. and I nonchallantly said as I smiled "LOVE BAD BITCHES ON BOARDS AND THE HAIR RAD" as I kept walking with Jimi Hendrix...

well I get it.. I don't make an effort to look the way I do... I throw it on- and maybe a rad rabbit fur vest you have only hours to return to Chic Little Devil showroom (by the way Roxanne it's by Wish Clothing!!! an AMAZING Australian Brand!!!) and I don't even know how tall those hellbound leopard Unif shoes I got are...
but she stopped and walked over right away and said I wanted to talk to you so bad. you look so cool- I want to be a model- she had no clue of anything I do at all.... nothing..
my number one thing is- if I see something I like I like to tell people, I saw potential of "cool"... and she said- I want to be a model....
you say that to a kid like me and I snap into- are you sure? with Ward Robinson looming in my mind.... I cleared off the section of Hollywood Blvd next to that gold and white striped awning of Napolean or something? and had Kendall skate- couldn't catch her doing a trick (her knee fucked a bit) and she was too distracted when you really want to do this shit...
no one around exists... we had to work on that... and with two layers of instagram.... (and inbetween caught Eric tall good looking lanky kid who loves everyone to "watch the show") gave great tricks looking straight at my fucking iphone... (which was stolen last night... unfortunately for me and the photos I snapped of Eric)- good thing I emailed him my contact so I can get that again
but anyway... I'm delivering an AUTHENTIC street kid..
Kendell has no phone.. slangs, and is real... it's all real... that's what makes it all the more perfect... I can only hope through email as she gets to internet cafes.... she sticks to our sessions.. and diet plan... she's perfect when I put her right where I wanted. arms legs tits perfect height- we know what we have to work on... and if that means I train you- when I deliver you...

we all win, don't we?

a shout out to authenticity... to honesty... the staged stark backgrounds and I wanna fuck you eyes only go so far... capturing a moment?
well... big red, little one is working on her step and repeat sir... because animals set their eyes on their pray... and well... my line, ...the.PERFECT... is for the lions not the lambs.. because we animals, creatures, characters, we're out there- and it's ok if you stare... because you all love to watch the show... and we just don't care

Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment