fashion.monster

28 August 2012

...iVOTE....








































shot by the super rad and talented photographer Geoff Moore, the hairstylist Troy Peppin couldn't have been more incredibly amazing to play with all day.... and he is RIDICULOUSLY talented on top of it all... shooting my stunning girl Samaire Armstrong for an awesome cause... love when you get to have an amazing team you get to work on, on a great shoot... and Vanity Fair was the next day... blew my mind... my mom would be super proud.... I know you are mom... can't wait to tell you when I come to visit hillside memorial this weekend :)

check out Geoff Moore:


Troy Peppin:


Xx Samaire is wearing:

Gracia leather side strapped leather jacket
Urban 1972 cut out cross sweater top (cut into a muscle tank)
Skinny long tassel necklace in turquoise and gold
Lowluv Large cut black stone ring
Lowluv Oval Cabachon ring
...the.PERFECT... silver large metal bracelet,(my line)
House of Harlow spiked and pave diamond wrapped cuff,
house of harlow stacked pave and studded pyramid bangles
and all pins personal collection, did toss some badass Kill City ones in... because I'm pretty in love with them...
Jbrand jeans
Ann Demeulemeester black booties

Shot by Geoff Moore
Styled by Jazzie Bella

end result- super rad... Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment