fashion.monster

23 May 2012

..nailed.it...



my new favorite nail combo I picked out at my new favorite nail spot, Couture Nails on Melrose... (they're amazing- and hanging around the mirrored tables and beautifully lacqured walls with plush chairs isn't painful to relax around as well my little monsters...) but I went with mix matching black, gunmetal and silver sparkles for a perfectly imperfect combination... for the girly girls- try mix matching shades of pink and red as a standout... feeling a bit more flashy? then put some neon on your nails and balance out maybe with two nails being half the neon shade and half the neutral hue, or a stripe in the middle for some contrast... either way- if you're going to pay someone to pamper your paws... change it up from your boring beige and your nearly nude snooze fests... and make your fingers fantastic... because they should be and they are dahling... Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment