fashion.monster

05 March 2012

...girly.girls...

I dare say in certain contexts- I am not... A lot of my friends (as if you've noticed- are guys, that say I'm a guy stuck in a hot chicks body)... I hate sitting still for my nails, I hate a day at the "beauty salon" and I cringe at the thought of pink... And girls swirly pastels...
But I still use the inspiration of "girly" and "pretty" and inject my own aesthetic of a dark mood and palette into my art which I interpret... But my aesthetic is just that... It's mine- and if you think I'm a fucking idiot that dresses my clients as I dress myself... well then you are the fucking idiot dear sir or Madame...
But the silk chiffon ripping in the air...
Horses (which I have always loved- (thank you 9th birthday Daddy) I competed professionally with my beautiful Paso Fino Ramon until I was about 15 when I chose to pursue my ballet intensely and aggressively spending summers in New York training and the nights with my feet in ice buckets...)
but that girly side of me still beats true as the juxtaposition that I myself am- exists as the two collide and create the elegantly disheveled gothic ballerina- corpse bride little monster I am (yes as you are all enjoying the thought of the Gothic Ballerina ruling your 2012 currently as you've finally slowly moved on from the Gothic Hippie I stood by for 2011... Corpse Bride... Well you will see the prevalence in the late 2012 collections of the lambs.... This lion is putting it out there now...
Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment