fashion.monster

29 February 2012

...tick.tock...

29.february.2012

however much time I have from now is not up to me, which is something I really give a fuck about people giving a fuck about... the only two things that really matter- you can't fucking buy.

1) time
2) love

If you have either- fucking hold it closer to your chest than your last breath to live. you can't have it once it's lost. I remember with my mom. Hopefully if at least one- just one person calls their brother- mother- girlfriend- boyfriend I don't care whom... And tells them they love them- or that they appreciate the time someone they love has taken... I'm set- I did exactly what this intent was for... and Nana- the woman whom gave my my first piece of Chanel and has allowed me be the dancer dreamer and the little girl who wants to find the beauty in everything in a world filled with such anger and pain- thank you: thank you for loving me for who I am- and accepting whom I will never be... Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment