fashion.monster

27 February 2012

...the.twenty.seven.club...

let's go back 10 years... I can't believe I can say that- that's pretty rad. But at 16- I wasn't supposed to see my 18th birthday... Straightening out my wild ways- with a lot of tough love- and oh too much to explain!! I made it to 18. I fell again- Jazzie you won't see your 21st if you keep fucking off. I stopped my "fucking off" officially at 19- the snow white fairytale chapter of that part of my life finally ended- and for good. Really- coke is so not a good look on anyone. I swear- been there done that- everyone yaps about Runyon and brunch bullshit as they talk with their dry mouths a million miles a minute... Super lame. Anyways- I beat the odds- and am now in the twenty seven club. I fucking am loving this age so hard because of these incredible- inspiring- talented- makes your knees shake artists are forever in the club... Sid. Kurt. Jimi. Janis. Basquiat.... The list- you can do yourself with a quick google I'm sure... What I love about turning 27 this year is that my line, my baby- ...the.PERFECT... is launching. Email: thejazziebella@gmail.com for whatever you want to know- hate- love- bitch- moan- my kids (they're so fucking good- I so mean it when I say took me 11 years to find some bitches as fierce as Emo and Dine) my researching emo kid and my assassin Dine. They kill it- and will kick my ass to enjoy my year in the club... But I can say they won't let me be a member forever... But if I died in some freak art accident (Phil Holland you can easily say I'm the queen of the suicide mission photo shoots because when I hear oh Jazzie we can't get up there- I climb like a little fashion ninja monkey up and down all over to get the shots I want) but as I was saying- if I stayed in the club- I would so be ok with it because you all get to see ...the.PERFECT... Love it. Hate it. It's all ok with me- really for each person that's into my art- there are 25 for each one that don't I'm sure. And mama suze you taught me the best advice a few years ago- "Minute- just let it roll off your back"... And I do- I'm a Pisces after all- we just go with the flow and dance to the music in our heads full of dreams... I love that. I embrace that- and I can't stand the thought of a world without art. It's why my million miles a minute mind starts waving my hands wildly as I even talk about an idea- a concept- when I see the fucking picture in my head that I need to make real. Everyday I just breathe. But the days I live- is why I keep breathing...

Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment