fashion.monster

16 November 2009

...VAINS.OF.JENNA."MIND.POLLUTION".MUSIC.VIDEO.I.STYLED



Discussing the concept of the music video with my clients on their vision- they told me they wanted it dark and artistic.... and I ran with it. Translating it through the wardrobe for the music video (hair and make-up done by the amazing Aaron Eiswein (modelmayhem.com/aaroneiswein) and creating my comcept and melding my concept with director Noah Schulman and producer Ben Jacks created art that I am truly proud of and excited to debut to you all... here's the trailer for my clients- my boys- my rockstars... "VAINS OF JENNA"= MIND POLLUTION... AND P.S MEETING THE MOST AMAZING FAMILY I HAVE EVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO THEM ALL... THE KLETTERS!!! HOWIE, MILFY G (GINA), MATTY, LAUREN AND MINI ME NICOLE... AARON AND I LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!! here it is! the trailer!!!
xo
*jazzie*

No comments:

Post a Comment