fashion.monster

06 October 2013

...picture.show...


here's some of them creeping through my head... to my Hannibal Lectress (that drawing was a JOKE?!) Literally... LITERALLY Teddy.... HOW did you manage to find someone that incompetent and fucking retarded to pretend to voiceover slandering lies... put together an ENTIRE 


"THE PPOINT IS TO BECOME A FASHION ICON?!?!""" 

really?!


Seriously???



fucking idiot


this is how and what I draw.... 




frame handbags.... this abalone shell beautifully geometric sculptured piece... screams art nouveau opulence and elegance 



because I'm a whore for Ostrich feather...



because this is the shot I see next from the animals editorial... for the motion one... of Danielle standing up from the last scene.. (as the music I'm obsessing over plays).. and as she goes in in a slow motion creepy time lapse.... the dress grows longer as she goes up the stairs to wake babydoll..




No comments:

Post a Comment