fashion.monster

02 February 2013

...self.infliction.addiction...

The words pierce through your mind at disdain dear I say at first. Then maybe the catchy words resonate a bit more until just maybe... Maybe- the whole concept of you are your own worst enemy sink in deep...
Because the first cut is the deepest- we're just trying to suture the wounds in between... But embrace the darts in your heart... Because that's where the birth of my words I live by, and for bleed my heart, feed my art came from...
I feed the blood shed into my art instead... As much as I can, instead of on or to myself. Get inspired after you get honest. That's the scary part...
Facing the demons we attempt to sedate smile through and pass the glass houses we keep them in- they will shatter, they will leak and deep throughout your life or pass on to your seeds in your trees. But to face them- well, that's the bravest and most difficult thing I have ever yet to touch...























No comments:

Post a Comment