fashion.monster

03 November 2012

...goth.glam.rock...



































This editorial of Heidi Klum for Hunger Magazine is FUCKING AMAZING. Run by and aaaall photos (which I think is pretty egotistical and quite... not of my respect and a touch one note) but stunning editorial most of all of EXACTLY what direction I find sexy as hell... which entails what my "job" entails...
I make the guys want to fuck you
and the girls want to be you

men's translation:
I make the girls want to fuck you
I make the guys want to be you'
(hence for my boys I make them look like "panty droppers" that's for you JP and Bonkers!)


goth glam rock...

a "mood" "inspiration" catchy phrase for my vibe right now- but meeting a medieval twist- with a lot of rock and roll...

Let me continue to explain...

The extreme bells... the over sized hats, the piles of scarves, jumpsuits, banging around of bangles, silver jewelry, shredded leather moto styled jackets with a juxtaposition of spikes cones and studs of a variety of styles filling the collars... oh I'm really obsessing over metallic blue and silver... (glam rock homages) and everything else in black (exceptions of leopard prints, a touch of red panache, fringe (specifically leather or for my collection... metal) chains, sashes layered with low metal belts, lace in all kinds of places.... and polka dots are just a roll and roll staple.










No comments:

Post a Comment