fashion.monster

02 October 2012

...next.of.kin...



in a rush to a pre production meeting for a film, design book in hand I pull into the Valet at the Sunset Plaza area kinkos and thank Edward for letting me run to the office... when walking back I look up and the corner of my eye spots Kin... well let's cut to the chase... the men's side had me the moment I saw my rad friend Rich Sandemeno's collection Spragwerks...

BADASS men's line... you're an idiot to not check it out...




Colby, the lithe 22 year old long lean bean, and Morgan (amazing maroon porkpie hat and Jeff couldn't have been more amazing as they took me through the store and I get off on new talent... Like Todd Lynn??! Fucking stupid he's so rad, their selection of everything from Obakki to Barbara Bui, Clu drapey tanks- sprinkled with some unif.... and some Wang for you kids... Bleu Lab reversable denim (the electric blue 90s itch has been scratched with those badass shorts), and the blue kimono?! No tag, a local designer that's friend's with the guys... and they all bring different designers to the table as far as buying... now THAT is rad as shit...

Here are some snaps these badasses who really know their shit... and my excited little fashion obsessed self playing dress up, the red hounds tooth pants? PERFECT for the quadro shoot... even put a look together for Big P- and found some perfect animalistic pieces that hopefully will get Ward as excited as I am... from the fringe Barbara Bui (shitballs batman... why can't designers cut smaller?!!!!) to the obakki leather over vest... I was killing three projects at once... just in this one spot alone..

Check out Kin... and Morgan and Colby will handle your scandel... just say Jazzie Bella sent you... and my favorite part? their men's is just as strong as their women's....

for all of you bitches with a boy- you can both play dress up and look like badasses... together... colby and I did with THE perfect leather moto jacket... dammit paychecks should be made out to Kin for a hot minute...















































8555 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Xxbella

No comments:

Post a Comment