fashion.monster

17 October 2012

...artsy fartsy rad shit so far this week...

From the stunning Tiger (it's a cast because "real ones are illegal- blah blah blah) skeleton I discovered next door to PRB, to Some of my favorite pics and pieces, Tony Hader's metallic blue strappy sandals, and the RUDE laser cut out gold platforms!! To the Evil pawn neck piece Samaire and I fell in love with at first skull sight... To the new Borse Collection gowns at CARO Marketing, that Willa has such incredible talent (and being stunning on top of it is just rude on its own!) and my stunning girl Samaire Armstrong killed the carpet for the mentalist 100th episode warner brothers event Saturday night. In a bronze MaxAzria Palette gown, sheer silk chiffon with hand beaded caplet by ...the.PERFECT... (my line for once thank you!) Evil Pawn Necklace, Covet Communications stunning diamonds all over the place, London Manori black diamond caviar ring, top off with a dark eggplant colored Swarovski clutch, some killer Hader peeptoes and thank yous to Aline Media and CLD style houses for perfecting every element of my girls look- and tonight? The gypsy junkies runway... And F-word... I'm such a huge fan of their line... easy breezy really cool stuff that gives my rock and roll soul pretty stoked with the leather pieces- then their sheer pieces, burnout velvets and silk chiffons are killing my goth glam rock... Just waiting for when I can make the perfect pair of leather lamb skin bella I think... I just love art and here are some photos that hopefully will inspire you and your week so far...


Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment