fashion.monster

14 September 2012

...fresh.talent...



I love coming across new talent... new designers, new artists... just something fresh and refreshing.... I mean if you don't get it by now that the Junya Wantyabe collection sticks to her aesthetic as does The Blondes.... Alexander Wang for the sake of the obsession of the simplistic bullshit kids go crazy for... it's the damn truth...

Really- wow... a soft t shirt... oooh... pair with a long skirt- and mix and match shades of grey and black!!! fuck yourself... I was bored before it began... but this piece is what stopped me first about this new talent I'm about to show you... this pretty bird... the custom made to order Ostrich feather coat by Lillian Shalom...












enjoy checking out this incredible new talent... Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment