fashion.monster

01 June 2012

...I.feel.pretty...

No matter if you're the Girly girl, the surfer, the girl next door, the glamazon or somewhere in the mix of it all... You're lying if you don't feel that surge of excitement when you walk into an enormous two story building devoted to only having the proper products and tools to make you feel and look as fabulous as you are.... Naime's is just that place...
My incredibly talented and stunning friend, Ms. Haylie Duff introduced me to the product and make up junkies haven- Naime's a few years ago... Armed with a pro-discount in hand... It's been my go to ever since (you were right Hayls- you got me on the NAIMES drug- and I'm hooked)

Fresh make up and products just feel good... Look better... Here's what I bought at my beauty splurging yesterday...
-MAC powder C4
- make up forever aqua gel eyeliner
- Stila eyeshadow trio
-make up forever lipsticks in #50 (new color!!! Black- thank you and yea please)
-make up forever lipstick #49
-eyelashes
-l'oreal voluminous mascara (I've tried them all from Yves Saint Laurent to Givenchy and Chanel- this one is the best, the house down...)
-Kai roll on perfume
-OPI nail color in silver
-top stick (a stylist can never have enough)...
-cover fx concealer
-MAC bronzer in medium

Make up junkies- start playing with a punchy lip color... A tinted raspberry of you don't have the balls for plum... A silver nail being so "avant garde" from your boring beige and nearly nudes... Just to dip your toes so to speak in the bad ass pool... that's the amazing thing about your garb as your art... If you need to stay in the safe line and are too nervous to try what's going to be cool as I tell you right now- ahead of time... well then open us weekly- or any other boring desperate trash mag that tells middle America THIS IS COOL AND YOU THINK SO TOO BECAUSE FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE DOING IT!! Well then I pity you my dear unfortunate soul....

...the.PERFECT... is for the lions, not the lambs...
the movers and shakers not the meandering masses of sheep following the flock...

because now you don't have to be good...


you can be perfect...


(all credit to that genius line is to the inspiration soul I call Londy... The most incredibly insightful and beautiful soul that has entered my life in quite some time...)

Xx bella


No comments:

Post a Comment