fashion.monster

12 May 2012

...sway...

I remember when my talented little songbird Amy first let me listen to the rough version of this song... and it blew me away... I would blast it non stop in my car- and everyone from my rock and rollers to my pretty little startlets were obsessed... and with good reason... Amy is incredibly talented and is as beautiful inside as her sultry and heartfelt voice... artists are rare- it's almost like we're a dying breed with the overprocessed social graces that are pushed by the industry. But one of the many things I respect about Ames? She stays true to herself- and sings and writes from her heart... and that's something you can not only buy- you can't try to create a talent like hers.. I love you and am so proud of you Ames... Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment