fashion.monster

31 May 2012

...silver...





I almost forgot how much I fucking love this music video... I was thinking of references of amazing silver pants a la the 90s kick I'm on- but hitting the rock scene of the 90s- not the grunge, not the 90210... but the fake spike foams, electric blues- and lame silver with your docs vibe...





and don't get me started on this iconic and EPIC music video... and about Billy Corgan... Darcys blue hair- and the first (and only so far) sexy and fuck asian guy... his outfit- his hair- and why I fucking LOVE pale guys with black hair... duh my big love - ya... I'm totally back in the 90s- but not the nirvana grunge vibe (even though kurt cobain was at the top of my loose my virginity to list and was heart broken when my nanny explained it was no longer a possibility in my life), not all of your "living single" and "90210 with kelly and dylan" version of the 90s-- but the mansons the pumpkins the lame and the rock star
side of the 90s...










ps- you're welcome...



and when you all start to follow my little lambs... I will be getting off pointing saying proof...



Xx cocky little bella

No comments:

Post a Comment