fashion.monster

09 May 2012

...flower.child...

stress. anxiety. tension. panic. fear.

Unfortunately this is what my day revolves around today as my beloved BSJ (my old man) is off the wall screaming about my car being totaled and one lawyer not filing paperwork 5 years ago... hence court in less than one week...
Yes I swear- 5 years ago- fuck you Robert Helfend.
From 8:15 am until now (and I assure you this day will be dragged out from office to office with my fathers booming voice all day as I am the sounding board... But I try to escape to my happy place- a safe place... For some reason it's always a field of flowers with paper and pencil... That's all it takes for me to have my moments of zen in our world of chaos...
Find your moment and remember to just breathe... Everyday I just breathe... But the days I live are way I'm still breathing...


No comments:

Post a Comment