fashion.monster

07 April 2012

...the.kat.can...

Do beautiful tattoos- but to do so, you must be an incredible artist... Which Ms. Von D is...
My personal favorite is "vulnerable"... It's been a tough week- but I look at my mom's photo more often than usual in times like these for strength... I find healthy coping mechanisms (ok well I should go out get hammered and make out with some cute boy and ya...) but I'm really pushing myself to live by my own words...

...bleed my heart...
...feed my art...

and right now a lot of blood had been shed... so my work that I engulf myself in- dive head first without a blink of an eye should be even better... pushing myself harder- to go further and when you have your dreams in your mind- when you're really fucking hungry for it- the hunger I have should not and will not let anything stop me. Can't wait for the Astonish editorial to come out- and to start throwing myself full throttle into prepping for my editorial with Ward Robinson. He's such a bad ass... Xx bella

No comments:

Post a Comment