fashion.monster

23 March 2012

...just.shoot.me...

Currently I'm prepping (or attempting to prep..) for three upcoming shoots... The first is with photographer Mike Lopez, and I'm styling the fierce, yet incredibly sweet gorgeous stunner Maya Singer (you can follow her @sweetbabymaya )
   I'm going for the world is burning melting vibe... windswept hair brick red eyes sculpted hair with possible leather strapping elements... and long intense layers of fabric to hopefully capture a really striking movement shot...
   those are not only incredibly difficult to capture... but the model has to really commit- not just physically in her "jump" "pose" "moment" but face like a mother fucker.. I DIE for the bitches that can give me that intense pretty ugly face... like you can tell they MEAN it... aaah gives me chills... you can see it in their eyes... casting your girl is just that really... the mood you want- your "girl" and "your" story (mine..)- I have to believe she can be "my girl" ultimately... tell my story and really convince me of it...

Second is an ad campaign for Pacha Hotels and Resorts (dammit the shoot is in LA! Was crossing my fingers for it to be in Ibiza, Spain- had THE best summer of my LIFE there at 15... fucking A my people know how to party... if you've never been to Ibiza.. well then- I'm sorry say you've partied as hard as you want. you haven't until you've experienced Ibiza...
     Anyway- I'm giving sex all over the place my girl is glossy and glam... wearing her sexy swimsuit she obviously won't be swimming in.. heels on her long legs for daaays.. glam to the glossy Marbella extreme bitches... all I have to say about that one is sex sells... period.

   Third is the one I'm really excited and just am going HAM about is my new editorial. I LIVE for fashion editorials- and this one is being shot by Ward Robinson- a photographic badass that I remember from an I.D magazine on a phoot when I was an assistant years ago. I reached out to him before my birthday and appanrently I must have impressed him and he remelife remembered me and was happy to see how my career has been going and stoked I reached out to him ::mascara running:: anyway- my life shuts down when I go into my psycho editorial artistic weirdo obsession. Looking at collections non stop, piecing together my story, and my constant lash batting asking Ward if he can get me a motorcycle to tear apart because I need my girl to be destorying it for my story... plleeease Ward :)  (crossing my fingers he's working on it as promised..)
    Anyway fashion assholes- here are some pictures I'm currently digging. The first one is a shoot I did with Adam Franzino. Incredibly talented mother fucker- wevibed really well. Maybe it's because we're both young upcommers with talent and balls... we just got it. it was rad... Xx bella



I told you nipples are one of the sexiest accessories... for us bitches who don't rock bras... yes- as the President of the Itty Bittie Titty Commitee.. peeling off electric tape or last night's pasties in the shower the next day really isn't as uncommon for me as I might like to admit... but it's kind of rad...  


I'm really obsessing over this new Cavalli bag... it's a fringe fuckers paradise. meow
my gorgeous daaahling Shawn Kaleka's line Costume Dept... not only is it fabulous- just look at the home screen shot...




love this shot




 nothing like some leather and heavy metal to grab my attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment