fashion.monster

12 October 2010

...currently lusting over and bidding on!!!...





i have a thing for red boots... don't know what it is... maybe it's the little punk rocker in me because if you bet money on it I'm usually wearing black... and red just pops against it in this perfect British punk "fuck you" way... and fringe... being the Gothic hippie i am... these boots are baaaaad (my new phrase for saying something is rad- i say oooh that's baaad!) and fur collars? they're just my thing... can't explain it but they put that extra edge on everything... they automatically just boost the fabulousity factor of whatever you're wearing... and curly mongolian lamb fur?!?? fuck i love it almost as much as lynx or coyote... aaahhh red boots and furs... i think i had a fashgasm... (fashion orgasm?) doesn't flow well yet... but I'll find something perfect soon... like shoegasm.. chanelgasm... don't worry my fashion monsters ;)
xo
*bella*

No comments:

Post a Comment